Monday, October 5, 2009

I've Come to Realize????????????????

So, I have stolen this from a fellow blogger and I thought that it might be a great way to spark some blog-worthy feelings and get me to have New Followers!

1. I've come to realize that my chest... is just fine the way it is!

2.I've come to realize that my job...Underpaid and long hours but I love it!I am a SAHM, for now

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I do alot of serious thinking!oops scary!

4. I've come to realize that I need....Jesus as my savior,sunshine daily,lots of love from my husband and kids, and some me time so I don't go totally insane,

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... alot of weight and more of my sanity

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when.... I am cranky and people aren't real. rude people too

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... I feel depressed

8. I've come to realize that money... is something we all need but doesn't bring lasting happiness.I've tried this trust me

9. I've come to realize that certain people...really suck

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... be way too sensitive but my Kids love me like that!!

11. I've come to realize that my siblings... Rocked in many ways especially my Bro
who was also my B/F till he died
12. I've come to realize that my mom... is a cool 84 year old lady who has alot of issues and was always very mean to me when I was growing up but foregivness really can happen

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is part of my assessories

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...It was 9:00 and my twinkies were still sleeping!I rushed to check and be sure they were still alive!!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I was thinking about what I was going to do today

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... that my twinkies are taking a very long nap (almost 3 hours)am I obsessed or what??

17. I've come to realize that my Dad... was my hero and I am his girl always.I am alot like him! (Good thing since well, My Mom)

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I start tending my farm and can't get off(Farmville)Thanks Deb

19. I've come to realize that today...is a blessing and I am so glad I am here

20. I've come to realize that tonight... I will be at rehearsal and not putting my twinkies to sleep :(

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is Wednesday ,or, I mean a blessing!:)

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...go to SFO

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is... Speakin from the Crib

24. I've come to realize that life... is .really short and going by quickly

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...is gonna Rock "cause I'm going to make it so

26. I've come to realize that marriage...brings out the best and worst in you and I love my husband(he's reading this)it's also really hard and I'm not that good at it

27. I've come to realize that my friends... are awesome but I only have one best friend(Donna,love you girl)

28. I've come to realize that this year... if I go thru any more changes I will make it!I will,I will,I will.(scream here)trying to convice myself!

29. I've come to realize that my ex is...an alcoholic who was the love of my life but never beleived me now how bassakwards is that???

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... be kinder to my husband(I told you he's reading)LoL and slooow down and enjoy things the little things More

31. I've come to realize that I love... God, running ,my fam. running, and going to tropical islands

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why children have to die of cancer and why anyone would ever hurt a child

33. I've come to realize my past... has alot of great and really bad memories so I choose to remember the great ones!

34. I've come to realize that parties... can usually be great and it's always nice to celebrate anything and everything! Legal party favors only!

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of dying before I get to see all of my children become exactly who God intends them to be.(Destination Greatness!)

15 comments:

Mrs. M said...

This was fun! I often find I do a little too much deep thinking when I am driving too!

Flory said...

I always do a lot of thinking when I'm in my car. Sometimes I don't know how I got to the point I am - I know, scary. I also have one good friend, but my best friend is my husband. He's a lot of work though. :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I call myself tender instead of sensitive.

Sarah said...

This is so cool!

Can I now steal it from you?

Lani said...

What a cool post:) you are a wise lady:)

Lee said...

Love this post. Thanks for stopping by! I think I will have to follow you!!

Anonymous said...

I used to do that when my kids slept too long :). Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Great post, thank you for stopping by and visiting me!

The Royal Family said...

Thanks for visiting me on my special day, I hope you had time to enter one of my two current giveaways.
See you soon, Brandy
I like this theme

Anti-Supermom said...

A lot hits home on this list. You are a better person for releasing all of this things.

I love it in list form too - aren't they the best!!

Belle said...

of course we love you! :-)

Brooke said...

Thanks for your follow! I look forward to getting to know you!

Alicia W. said...

I'm so loving your blog!

Lindsey said...

Your blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved your list of things about yourself! Hope you had a great weekend.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Once again, I love these kinds of posts! So fun to get to know more about you. :o) You truly are blessed! I love how you call your adorable little ones "twinkies" :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

And just cuz I have been catching up on blog reading and I did NOT do it in any sensible order! I find myself second guessing myself on what I commented on! so in the event that I had just thought this, but didnt actually comment yet... and please excuse me if I repeat myself...

Thank you for coming by and for your sweet comment.