Friday, December 17, 2010

Aloha FridaY/FridaY Follow!!!!



In Hawaii,Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy, and look forward to the weekend.

So I thought that on Fridays I would and take it easy on the posting,as they do in Hawaii! Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.



Oh, and don't forget to click on the link anywhere that's and play along with Kailani, and the rest of us! You will make some new bloggy friends too!!


My question for today is:

do you have any estranged grown children from you and if so how do you handle it At this holiday time??

I am also playing Friday follow 40 and Over ;with Java!,So if your over 40 hop on in and meet some new bloggy peeps!!!Even if your not it's cool jump on in and hit her button!!!





Have a wonderful weekend!Love to you All!!!

13 comments:

Andrea Kruse said...

No, I don't.

Catherine L. said...

No. Have a great weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Nope, Princess Nagger is my one and only - hopefully she won't be estranged when she gets older! ;)

Aloha: Wrapping Presents

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Only my two little guys here.

Michelle said...

I don't have any estranged children

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Um, yes I do. She keeps her distance and I try to focus on the children I have here. It's very difficult. It's not like you don't notice they aren't there but once they are grown you can't make them do anything either. We just try to make sure she knows the door is always open.

Colette S said...

No. I don't. But if I did, I'd call and send cards, family video and invite them to come visit.

Aloha!

Auntie E said...

No I do not. One child and she still lives with us.
A Snow Question

I am Harriet said...

I do have grown kids but, they are freeloaders right now.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/michael-vick-owning-a-dog-ever-fall-for-a-scam/

Tammy said...

No, and am so glad I don't!

Look at your training log...good for you. I am so excited about getting my ipod for Christmas so I can use my nike chip and system together for running. I have taken a short break due to some heel pain but hope to get back into it very soon!

~ Noelle said...

no, we have our toddler..
and then my stepsons (who are in the other room sleeping right now)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Years! Here's to a fabulous new year!

M said...

Nope, no kids for me yet. Happy new year!!