Friday, October 15, 2010

Aloha FridaY/FridaY Follow!!!!











In Hawaii,Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy, and look forward to the weekend.


So I thought that on Fridays I would and take it easy on the posting,as they do in Hawaii! Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Oh, and don't forget to click on the link anywhere that's and play along with Kailani, and the rest of us! You will make some new bloggy friends too!!



My question for today is:

What is your favorite brand of jeans to wear and what style!?
I am loving the Gap Long-n-Lean jeans~ they just accentuate all the right places and are so comfortable!!

Aloha!



I am also playing Friday follow 40 and Over  with Java!,So if your over 40 hop on in and meet some new bloggy peeps!!!Even if your not it's cool jump on in and hit her button!!!








and whatever you do have a great weekend!Be kinder than usual you never know what battle the person you come in contact with is fighting!

18 comments:

Tammy said...

I love my Levi 501's...but I just found a great pair at Macy's called Bandolini I think.

Anonymous said...

I love YMI jeans, Miss Me jeans, and Silvers. I like Old Navy too!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

My favorite are no longer made my Eddie Bauer. Thanks to that I am dealing with Lee and just picked up an interesting new pair of Levi the other day.

Auntie E said...

I think I like Levis
my Aloha Friday link for you making it easier to visit.

Deni said...

I like Old Navy right now...the ones I own the most of are called "The Flirt." But since I have been losing weight I can get into skinny jeans better, so I am starting to love those!

Deni said...

I like Old Navy right now...the ones I own the most of are called "The Flirt." But since I have been losing weight I can get into skinny jeans better, so I am starting to love those!

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you are long and lean. :0)
I found a pair of Seven jeans at Marshall's for a lot less than usual and I love them. Sits well on my waist and right length for my short figure.

Amy Clary said...

I love my Levis but I've recently been introduced to Cult of Indivuality jeans. I ADORE them

I am Harriet said...

I think it's Levi's for me.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/can-you-save-500-by-the-holidays/

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! 1st time to join Aloha Friday! Saying Woof! Woof! to your Husky Balto. My mom loves her Joe Jeans. Hope you visit my blog. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Patrice said...

I'm a Rider girl!They come in long, which I need.
Have a great weekend!

Two Little Cavaliers said...

This is the first time we are participating in Aloha Friday and are so excited!

I don't have a favorite brand of jeans. I guess it is whatever happens to be in the color I want that is the right size and length when I am shopping. I will not go to multiple stores to look for jeans.

XmasDolly said...

Okay, no fair! I just saw you leave a comment at Thom's (who is our spotlight dancer this week - shhhhh didn't tell him yet), and I saw a new picture of you and your precious. I came here to get a bigger view and I can't find it. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHERE'S MINE!? WANNA SEE! I'm so spoiled! ~hehe~ Have a great weekend, and don't forget to play with us on Monday it's Freebie week, so put up whatever you like. I found a bunch of cool old ones under Soul train & that's the only hint to my new look for "Monday's Music Moves Me". Hugs Girlfriend! Dolly

Once Upon a Twilight said...

right now what I like is a brand called Bubblegum!

Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

~ Noelle said...

i am an old navy girl..
cheap and dependable! lol

Cathi said...

I just love jeans and wear the most everyday.
Happy Aloha Friday!

Colette S said...

I love light and soft jeans. I found one on sale from Moschinno and just love it!

Catherine L. said...

True Religion and Seven Jeans.